Digital Arts

Digital Arts



As a graphic designer, I am responsible for communicating, analyzing, and understanding what the client wants regarding their design style, format, layouts, and concepts. 

My responsibilities include:
  • Staying up to date with industry trends.
  • Presenting and producing consistent, excellent visual works. 
  • Producing ideas and narrowing down what's the best and suited for the project. 
My skills include:
  • Passion and driven attitude to the projects I'm handling. 
  • Good communication with my clients. 
  • Curiosity to what works better and what is not. 
  • Ability to take criticism.
  • Openness.
  • Problem-solving.
  • Patience. 
  • Ability to work with less supervision.
My experience will still be categorized as an entry or basic level but would like the opportunity to work with you so I could grow and provide you better service.

Below is the compilation of my artworks as a graphic designer:




I'm looking forward to working with you soon!





Comments