Video Edits



Video Edits

As a video editor, I am responsible for collecting raw videos, editing and uploading them to different social media platforms such as Youtube, Facebook, etc. 

My responsibilities include:
  • Editing thumbnails that are more engaging with excellent visual works.
  • Transcribing or providing subtitles (if needed).
  • Inputting graphics and enhancing the quality of the footage. 
My skills include:
  • Passion and driven attitude to the projects I'm handling. 
  • Good communication with my clients. 
  • Curiosity to what works better and what is not. 
  • Ability to take criticism.
  • Openness.
  • Problem-solving.
  • Patience. 
  • Ability to work with less supervision.
My experience will still be categorized as an entry or basic level but would like the opportunity to work with you so I could grow and provide you better service.

Below is the compilation of my works as a video editor:





I'm looking forward to working with you soon!






Comments